I find this hilarious, showing the extremes some of today’s hard-core anti-meat people will go to. Can’t we all just get along, or more importantly, eat together?
Read the latest about our new play
- How to make a low-fat, low-salt turkey meatloaf
- Tunisian peppers: if you like exotic, this could be a dish for you
- Simple summer side dishes: tomatoes and beans from your garden
- Rosemary chicken: a nice way to add flavor to chicken breast
- No sugar no salt fluffy perfect bread machine recipe (toddler friendly)