I find this hilarious, showing the extremes some of today’s hard-core anti-meat people will go to. Can’t we all just get along, or more importantly, eat together?
Read the latest about our new play
- Life two years after angioplasty: thinner, hungier and hopefully healthier
- Low-salt, low-fat breakfast options when entertaining guests
- A low-salt, low-fat lunch can get expensive, try $20+
- How to make a low-fat, low-salt turkey meatloaf
- Tunisian peppers: if you like exotic, this could be a dish for you