Tilapia is one of my go-to fish choices these days because its quick to make. It’s not supposedly as healthy for us as salmon or other good-fat fish, but it can be made in lots of ways, check some of ym past recipes for it on our recipe page.
I recently saw this recipe from trainer Jillian Michaels on her site that I thought might interest you, especially if you’re into spicier fare. It includes chili powder and garlic powder.
The complete list of ingredients:
- 2 pounds organic asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound tilapia, Pacific sole, or other firm white-fish fillet
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
I’ve crossed out the salt, you don’t need it with fish. This blog is all about getting the salt out of recipes, so don’t use it here. The recipe includes asparagus as the veggie, get all the cooking details by clicking here.
I may give this a try without the chili powder but with the garlic to see how that turns out.