Are you tired of turkey yet? If, like a lot of us, a week of eating Thanksgiving leftovers is a bit much for you, here are five sites offering creative ways to make those leftovers into something else. Just beware, not all of these are naturally low-salt or low-fat, so adjust recipes accordingly.
- 5 Creative and Tasty Ways to Use Every Bit of Your Thanksgiving Leftovers. This piece on myrecipes.com can get a little preachy, like use smaller bowls, really? But there are some helpful tips too.
- 25 Healthy Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes You Need This Holiday. These list nutrition content but leave out the salt for some reason, likely because many of these are high in salt. So proceed with caution on these recipes.
- Low Sodium Meals With Leftover Turkey. Skipthesalt.com specializes in recipes that do just that, so this is a good one to look at.
- HEART HEALTHY LEFTOVER TURKEY BURRITOS. a fun take on leftovers with a Mexican flair.
- 9 Great Recipes for Leftover Turkey. One of those annoying slide shows where you have to keep clicking to see each recipe. But the good news is the recipes themselves do list nutrition information including salt content.