It’s top 10 year-in-review list time again and we’ll join the trend by writing about our Top 10 Most Viewed No Salt, No Fat, No Sugar Recipes for 2017. Our No Salt, No Fat, No Sugar Recipe Page, featuring scores of recipes we’ve found and/or tried ourselves, was far and away the most viewed thing on our site in 2017, drawing 14,101 views.
But I wanted to drill down a little deeper to see which recipes on the page visitors were clicking on most. The results :
- Clean Eating Crock Pot Chicken: tried it, loved it. Unfortunately the source blog for this disappeared, so you’ll have to wing it from the pictures I posted.
- Low-sodium Thanksgiving stuffing: here’s how to make it. The secret’s in the bread you start with; you can find sodium-free bread!
- Simple can be delicious, try this no-salt chicken recipe. It’s called Sheet Pan Chicken with Roasted Baby Potatoes.
- 5 low-sodium meals to consider. This links to five recipes on Cafemom.com and thankfully those are still there for you to try.
- A Chinese food recipe that actually works as low-sodium? This is a broccoli beef stir-fry recipe form the American Heart Association.
- How to make a low-fat, low-salt turkey meatloaf. I love this recipe and make it at least once a month.
- Chicken parmigiana for everyone: here’s a low-salt recipe. The secret, again is in the bread, or breadcrumbs in this case. Go with panko, they are generally much lower in salt than other breadcrumbs.
- Ahi tuna on the grill, with a lime twist. How can you not love Ahi tuna?
- Low-fat mashed potatoes — here’s how. This time, the secret is in the milk and fat used.
- Low-salt, low-fat baked mostaccioli. A holiday favorite for me, it’s a splurge but still a lot lower in fat and salt if you use this recipe.
Happy New Year, and check our recipe page for lots more you can cook up in 2018!!!